The Second Life Tourist

Thursday 29 March 2018

Inspire Space Park

Inspire Space Park 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shinda/81/194/1560



 Those of you who have been reading this blog for awhile and more then likely thinking What the f*&$!  I totally understand, this is not my usual sim.  I normally demand an overly realistic sim so that I can take pictures of scenery and myself.  But as with all things in life, there is always an exception to the rule, and this, is one hell of a stunning exception.


My landing point dropped me down on a chunk of what I can only assume is asteroid that is a dance floor, or a great place for Tia Chi apparently!  Its not the ground you notice though, the sky around you demands your attention and the snap of your camera.




I could talk forever about the friendly people I met, the stunning photos I took, the enjoyment to be had in this little space (excuse the pun) but for once, i'm just going to let these pictures speak for themselves.



I will say this, as a bit of a real life space nut, I was completely caught up in the beauty the sky here provided, my only suggestion is set your windlight to a black sky for photos instead of the grey the sim provides.  It really makes the colors jump out and leaves you feeling like your walking through space.








No comments:

Post a Comment